||Ordered before 15:00, shipped within 2 business days
Buy 2 for €38,71 each and save 2%
Buy 4 for €37,92 each and save 4%
Lactofoal is a milk specially formulated for foals, indicated:
- For orphan foals
- In the event of inadequate lactation in mares
- When postweaning nutrition is required.
Filled milk, concentrated milk protein, whey, mineral dicalcium phosphate, profeed, probiotics (Yea Sacc), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K3, folic acid, biotin, choline, arginine, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Dilute 2 measures in 1 litre warm water. Shake well until the mixture is smooth. Give the milk to the foal at around 35°C.
- Milk prepared in advance can be stored for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Day 1-10: 8 litres of milk per day (1 litre every 3 hours),
- Day 10-30: 12 litres of milk per day (2 litres every 4 hours or 25% of live weight of reconstituted milk per day)
- Month 1-3: 15 litres of milk per day (3 litres every 5 hours).
- Switch gradually to dry feed between the 3rd and 4th month to wean the foal.
- Post-wearing complementation: pour 10 measures of Lactofoal onto the foal’s feed each day and reduce quantity gradually.
- 1 measure = 50 g
- Pail of 2,2 kg: for 22 litres of milk
- Pail of 14 kg: for 140 litres of milk
The care of newborn foals is an important and necessary part of the concerns about the health of foals. For the best advice, it is recommended to contact the vet. You can determine the most appropriate supplementation/treatment for your horse with him.
Audevard Lactofoal, a must for the support of your foal(s) !